Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Don't delay, start your future today!
- At least two years professional experience with strong interest in the food system
- Baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA or 3.0 or higher recommended
- Strong aptitude for class participation combined with desire to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Brief letter of intent describing career interests, relevance of program to personal development
- Current resume or C.V.
- Contact information for three academic and/or professional references
- Official undergraduate transcripts
- Submit the online application
- Program team will review and contact if any questions
- Application then reviewed by program director, with advice and counsel of admissions committee
- Once application is approved, a personalized link is provided to finalize registration
Considering applying and still have questions? Please reach out to us today at [email protected]